Shree Rajput Sabha was constituted way back in 1939 with its Head Office at “Shree Rajput Sabha Bhawan”, C-22 A&B, Bhagwan Das Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur and was later on registered under Rajasthan Societies Registration Act 1958 vide Regn. No. 194/1971-72. The Primary Objective of the organization is to work for progress of Rajput community and dedicate its social efforts towards organizing various cultural and social activities.. The Sabha is the only elected body/organisation of the Rajput Community which is administered by the Executive Committee consisting of 21 persons (6 Office Bearers and 15 Members) duly elected democraticallythrough secret ballet for 3 – year term as per its Constitution.
Over the years, the Sabha has contributed greatly towards the all round development of the Rajput community but the Sabha became much more vibrant and meaningful/purposeful under the able leadership of Shri Narendra Singh Ji Rajawat who was ably assisted by Shri Giriraj Singh Ji Lotwara between the period of 1994 - 2010. When they took over the Sabha, the assets were very limited with neither any funds nor any source of income. No donations from the community were coming forth and no governmental grant was there. By their sheer dedication, innovative perseverance, progressive futuristic vision and guidance from Rao Shri Raghuvir Singh Ji Dhula and unwavering continuous support from the younger generation of the community, did these two farsighted leaders transform a hitherto dormant organization into a very vibrant and highly successful organization they explored new horizons of revenue generation and harnessed them for community development.
- Working President
- Vice President
- General Secretary
- Organising Secretary
- Joint Secretary
- 15 Executive Members
- To work for the welfare and progress of Rajput community.
- To work for physical, mental and moral development of students studying in Rajput Educational Institutions in a small order to let them grow as a respectful citizen of India.
- To enhance the feeling of tradition, bravery, sacrifice and discipline of the Rajputs.
- To establish educational and vocational institutions for training.
- To establish and operate Hostels for Rajput Students in order to provide them better facilities.
- To introduce some required and healthy changes in the rituals and traditions of Rajput community.
- To contribute social and financial help towards organizing group marriages for Rajput Community.
- To provide monetary aid to financially weak, meritorius students and helpless women.
- To promote harmonial relation with all other communities.
- To promote education in girl child, to fight the social evil, to establish communal harmony for the upliftment of nation.